[Rspamd-Users] RBLs for domain registrations in past 24 hours

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Tue Apr 28 16:39:47 UTC 2020

Hi,

> Does rspamd query RBLs that monitor new domain registrations, in turn adding points to those registered in the past 24 hours? I know an RBL exists, but for the life of me neither I nor google can recall its name.

/etc/rspamd/scores.d/surbl_group.conf

"SEM_URIBL_FRESH15" {
        weight = 3.0;
        description = "Spameatingmonkey uribl. Domains registered in the last 15 days (.AERO,.BIZ,.COM,.INFO,.NAME,.NET,.PRO,.SK,.TEL,.US)";
        groups = ["sem"];
}

I had hits today with this rule (SEM_URIBL_FRESH15(3.00){meritequal.icu:dkim;})

Best regards
Gerald