[Rspamd-Users] Training rspamd

P.V.Anthony anthony at mindmedia.com.sg
Mon Apr 20 04:44:58 UTC 2020

On 19/4/20 1:15 pm, L. Jankok wrote:
> Assuming you*r MTA is postfix*
>
> *in master.cf <http://master.cf>*
>
> retrain   unix    -       n       n       -       10      pipe
>
>    flags=Rhqu user=rspamd argv=/usr/local/bin/rspamc -P some-password
> $nexthop
>
> in transport
>
> ##
>
> # Define RSPAMD retraining Transport
>
> ##
>
> spam at yourdomain retrain:learn_spam
>
> ham at yourdomain retrain:learn_ham
>
> #
>
> corpus at yourdomain corpus:spam
>
> Now you can redirect mails to spam at yourdomain, ham at yourdomain or
> corpus at yourdomain.

Thank you for sharing this. It is something that I wanted to do for
sometime. Need some help with the following questions.

1. Will this method know which user to update the bayes stats?

2. Just to clarify, the emails need to be redirected and not forwarded
correct?

3. If redirected is the way, is there any way forwarded can be made to work?

I ask about making forwarded to work is because not may users know about
redirect.

P.V.Anthony