[Rspamd-Users] rspamd ratelimit

Chris Kruijntjens chris at ckruijntjens.nl
Thu Apr 16 11:43:08 UTC 2020

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Users <users-bounces at lists.rspamd.com> Namens P.V.Anthony
Verzonden: donderdag 16 april 2020 13:19
Aan: users at lists.rspamd.com
Onderwerp: Re: [Rspamd-Users] rspamd ratelimit

On 16/4/20 6:29 pm, Chris Kruijntjens via Users wrote:
> What do they mean by this?

> "In the default configuration, there are no cache servers specified,
> hence, the module won’t work unless you add this option to the
> configuration."
>
> How can we set this?

I hope see now how important it is to reply below. Please reply to the actual email instead of creating another email.

After reading your email I do not understand what is going on. Then I have to read the other emails to find out what is going on.

 From what I understand, has redis been setup?

P.V.Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Like this then? Yes redis has bin setup.