[Rspamd-Users] ratelimit.conf not working

P.V.Anthony anthony at mindmedia.com.sg
Wed Apr 15 18:19:01 UTC 2020

On 16/4/20 2:08 am, Chris Kruijntjens wrote:

> This is not working for me. I am using postfix with virtual users. Could this
> bet he problem?

I really would like to help you but if you are going to continue to top
post, I will have to stop now.

"Top-posting can be problematic on mailing lists with ongoing
discussions which eventually require someone to act on the top-posted
material. For example, top-posting "Those changes look ok to me, go
ahead and make them" can be very inconvenient for the person who needs
to make the changes if he or she has to read through a long email trail
to know which changes the top-poster is referring to. Inter-leaving the
text directly below the text describing the changes is much more
convenient in these cases."

I think there is a rule about top posting in this mailing list.

P.V.Anthony