[Rspamd-Users] rspamadm configtest errors

Arno Welzel privat at arnowelzel.de
Tue Apr 14 21:40:42 UTC 2020

Chris Kruijntjens via Users:

> No problem,
>
> I am happy your gave me a reply. Strange thing i allredeay digged true the
> folder but can not find config errors?

About the first two messages:

They look like the modules for SPF and SURBL got disabled. Did you check
that there is no file spf.conf and surbl.conf with "enabled = false;"?

About that "routine "X-Spam-Flag" does not exist":

As far I know this is not a standard routine of rspamd. So maybe there
is a leftover from an older configuration which was once in use? Also
see <https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/milter_headers.html>.

About the symcache problem - sorry, I have no idea what's wrong here.