[Rspamd-Users] Body hash mismatch

Hans van Eijsden Photography info at hansvaneijsden.nl
Tue Apr 7 11:43:08 UTC 2020

Hi Kim,

No problem, I’m happy to help you with my Postfix config.

Here’s my paste of my quick & dirty /etc/postfix/main.cf file:
https://pastebin.com/j2e0ugZZ
N.B. I’ve checked the paste for sensitive information, it’s fine by me.
And I downloaded the ffdhe4096.pem from https://github.com/internetstandards/dhe_groups.

I’m running Postfix 3.1.15-0+deb9u1 on Debian Stretch.
I also have installed OpenSSL 1.1.1f and so I have TLS 1.3 perfectly working in Postfix. I built OpenSSL 1.1.1f from source, the Debian way, by doing:

cd /usr/local/src
dget -u http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openssl/openssl_1.1.1f-1.dsc
cd openssl-1.1.1f
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
export PATH=/usr/lib/ccache:$PATH
sudo ./config enable-ec_nistp_64_gcc_128 enable-rfc3779 enable-cms shared zlib no-tests -DCFLAGS="-O3 -march=native -flto"
sudo make depend && sudo make && sudo make install && sudo make clean
systemctl restart postfix

I hope this helps you a little bit, good luck.

Best regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Hans van Eijsden
The Netherlands
+31 (0)38 23 00 648