[Rspamd-Users] Body hash mismatch

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Thu Apr 2 20:16:06 UTC 2020

On 02/04/2020 21:08, Remko Lodder wrote:
> one of the recipients -behind- the freebsd mx uses antispamcloud.com <http://antispamcloud.com/>.
> It just incorrectly sees ‘mx2.freebsd.org’ as the originating address for
> your machine. In fact that is what forwarding does. It might be better
> when the mailman installation there would ‘hide’ your email address
> behind the freebsd-list at freebsd.org <mailto:freebsd-list at freebsd.org> address, so that the from address
> is changed.
>
> I am not in the position anymore to change that,

Some mailing lists are doing that just for senders with strict dmarc
polices and I consider that as a good option. Probably Rspamd should
provide something like this out of the box when using the milter
interface. That would help to resolve lot's of issues: rewrite mime from
for strict dmarc domains and add own mailman dkim + arc signature.

Rspamd already has support of the trusted arc domains but it does not
negate failed dmarc yet.

I'm keen to push towards this issue from my side, but I need some
collaboration for testing.

P.S. please refrain from top posting :)