[Rspamd-Users] Body hash mismatch

Ihor Antonov ihor at antonovs.family
Thu Apr 2 19:37:25 UTC 2020

On 2020-04-02 20:20, Reio Remma via Users wrote:
> On 02.04.2020 20:14, P.V.Anthony wrote:
> > On 3/4/20 1:01 am, Ihor Antonov wrote:
> >
> > > But again, non of the above helps to understand what is wrong with my
> > > DKIM signatgure
> >
> > Maybe nothing is wrong with the rspamd setting. It is know that mailling
> > list has some issues with spf and maybe dkim.
>
> I would suspect the list itself as well.

I have to agree. It seems that FreeBSD mailing list uses
antispamcloud.com and it confuses its own IP address with the adress of
my domain,

My IP:

    $ dig +short MX antonovs.family
    10 mail.antonovs.family.
    $ dig +short mail.antonovs.family
    100.25.240.195

FreeBSD MX

    $ dig +short -x 96.47.72.81
    mx2.freebsd.org.

> A message claiming to be from you has failed the published DMARC
> policy for your domain.
>
>   Sender Domain: antonovs.family
>   Sender IP Address: 96.47.72.81
Here it claims that this is my IP when in fact this is mx2.freebsd.org

No surprise signature does not verify. Looking at Received headers:

I suspect it uses wrong Recieved header...

----
Ihor