[Rspamd-Users] [ext] Is my neural module working after updating from 1.9.4 to 2.0

Tamás Németh nt1277 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:18:10 UTC 2019

How did you get so verbose legging from the neural module? Have you
enabled debugging for it? Anyway, despite not knowing what these "too
many X samples" messages mean, they don't cause harm according to my
experiences. Is your neural module already tagging messages or is it
still in early phases of learning?

2019. okt. 18., P, 9:36):