[Rspamd-Users] Spamhaus DQS ruleset for Rspamd 2.x

Bernardo Reino reinob at bbmk.org
Fri Nov 8 19:53:37 UTC 2019

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Riccardo Alfieri wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I finally managed to port the configuration for DQS from 1.9 to 2.x.
>
> The repository is https://github.com/spamhaus/rspamd-dqs
>
> As usual, any feedback or correction is welcome, and please be aware that the
> rules are to be considered "beta" and you should keep a look at the logs :)

Thanks!

I have just replaced the 1.9 config with the new 2.x config.

I noticed however that the logs were filling up due to the lack of
"disable_monitoring = true" for rules "SH_EMAIL_DBL" and "DBL" (rule
"spamhaus_dbl" had the setting already) in rbl.conf.

I added the disable_monitoring to those two rules and now the logs are
quiet :)

Note that I'm not yet quite sure about the exact reason for needing this
or of any side effects of adding disable_monitoring -- so I don't know if
raising an issue in github is the appropriate thing to do.

Would appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks again.