[Rspamd-Users] Worker Fuzzy "process fuzzy error"

Emanuel Gonzalez emawata at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:16:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

I configured the worker fuzzy, but i received this error "HTTP error: 403,
process fuzzy error"

[root at vpsx ~] # rspamc -w 20 -f 1 fuzzy_add Are\ you\ prepared\ for\
Medicare\ Annual\ Election\ Period_.eml
Results for file: Are you prepared for Medicare Annual Election Period_.eml
(0.000 seconds)
HTTP error: 403, process fuzzy error

[root at vpsx ~] # rspamadm configdump fuzzy_check
no actions defined
*** Section fuzzy_check ***
retransmits = 1;
rule {
   read_only = false;
   max_score = 20;
   fuzzy_map {
       FUZZY_DENIED {
           flag = 1;
           weight = 20;
       }
       FUZZY_WHITE {
           flag = 3;
           weight = 0;
   mime_types = "application/*";
   servers = "*:11335";
   skip_unknown = true;
}
timeout = 2;
min_bytes = 1000;

*** End of section fuzzy_check ***

[root at vpsx ~] # rspamadm configdump worker

fuzzy {
   backend = "redis";
   expire = 7776000;
   allow_update = "::1 127.0.0.1";
   type = "fuzzy";
   count = -1;
   bind_socket = "*:11335";
   hashfile = "/var/lib/rspamd/fuzzy.db";
}

I see the db file not exits in /var/lib/rspamd, maybe the error 403 is for
this?

Regards,