[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 2.1 has been released

Aste aste at sveiks.lv
Mon Nov 4 14:26:08 UTC 2019

Hi!

>>> After that modification smtp started worked again
>>>
>>>     -- DATA stage
>>>     local function data_done_cb(merr, mdata)
>>>       if no_error_read(merr, mdata, '3') then
>>>         if type(message) == 'string' then
>>>           conn:add_write(pre_quit_cb, {message, CRLF.. '.' .. CRLF})
>>>         else
>>> --          table.insert(message, CRLF.. '.' .. CRLF)
>>> --          conn:add_write(pre_quit_cb, message)
>>>           conn:add_write(pre_quit_cb, {message, CRLF.. '.' .. CRLF})
>>>         end
>>>       end
>>>     end
>>>

>> This modification is apparently wrong. I have no ideas about how that
>> could happen in your case: there are no `rspamd{text}` anywhere in
>> lua_smtp callers.
>>

VS> Is it your own invocation or invocation by some Rspamd modules? I'm
VS> supposing the first...
e-mail  sending  is  initiated  by  metadata exporter module, and also
DMARC module (report sending).

Problem  was mentioned in list before (subject "metadata exporter with
default formatter") and also in git
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/3110

Seams my previous post was lost...
Probably is better check for table, not string, and process table case
first only if taple is presented.
if type(message) == 'table'

--
Aste