[Rspamd-Users] Resetting the neural networks ANN databases

Hans van Eijsden Photography info at hansvaneijsden.nl
Thu Mar 14 15:36:57 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I would like to reset the ANN vectors of my neural network databases.
After googling and experimenting I've also searched through the documentation but couldn't find a way, except for deactivating modules (what I obviously not want).

Why I would like to do this? My Rspamd instance is crashing while learning for ANN, here is the issue with logs and stack trace: https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/2793
Currently I'm unable to solve the issue, that's why I would like to reset my data to start with empty neural databases.

I hope you can give me some hints, so I can have the neural module up and running again.
Thanks!

Best regards,

Hans van Eijsden

+31 38 23 00 648