[Rspamd-Users] messages from rspamd server not signed

Mesterházy Attila Tibor mester1202 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:39:14 UTC 2019

>> If I use the server as SMTP server and send message through it it
>> works perfectly but local messages (like cron logs) are not signed.
> You did not mention what MTA you are using and how it is accessing
> Rspamd. If you are using Postfix with Rspamd as a milter, it requires
> changing Postfix's "smtpd_milters" and "non_smtpd_milters". Without the
> latter, locally sent mail won't be passed to the milter.
Yes, I'm using Postfix and I've already set smtpd_milters and
non_smtpd_milters.
The interetsting thing is if I send and e-mail from another machine with
this server as the SMTP server the message is signed, but if I send the
message on this machine with sendmail or as a result of a cron job it is
not signed.

Attila