[Rspamd-Users] Web UI interface

Keith Williams keithwilliamsnp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 10:03:37 UTC 2019

Thanks, I will have to probe a bit deeper there.
I have tried using an http tunnel to get to it and amazingly that works. I
use webmin for some of the admin of the server and used that to tunnel to
http://localhost:11334 - low and behold it worked. So that suggests it is
some problem with apache set up