[Rspamd-Users] redis OOM

Alexander Moisseev moiseev at mezonplus.ru
Fri Jun 28 12:33:33 UTC 2019

On 28.06.2019 14:15, Wiethoff, Helge wrote:
> I'm sorry, I think I misstated something. I am not getting OOM right now because I increased maxmemory from 2400mb to 3gb and restarted redis/rspamd. But I guess that in a few weeks also this amount of memory is not enough anymore.
>
> That's why I'm asking what permanent solution there is. Should I reset the redis-DB?

You can try to set lower 'expire' value, but in this case it is hard to predict memory usage (that will constantly change depending on your learning intensity) and you have to wait a while to get the result.
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/bayes_expiry.html#changing-expire-value

As a permanent solution I would recommend a separate redis instance for bayes statistic and volatile-ttl memory policy.
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/bayes_expiry.html#limiting-memory-usage-to-a-fixed-amount