[Rspamd-Users] Submission of spam using the web interface.

Markus Neubauer neubauer at std-service.com
Wed Jun 5 13:40:23 UTC 2019

Another way I found is to ctrl-a the text area and then ctrl-v to paste
the new content. Button will lit up.

Sometimes i've seen the upload worked, but another message box below
shows "no content"
If I try the same in an other instance (redis conected) it works
without any prob.
Any suggestions here?