[Rspamd-Users] Email hits BAYES_* after a few times

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Tue Jun 4 08:19:06 UTC 2019

> On 4 Jun 2019, at 12:31 am, Tim Harman via Users <users at lists.rspamd.com> wrote:
>
> On 03/06/2019 9:38 pm, Sophie Loewenthal wrote:
> <snip>
>
> tRFANN* are Neural Training.
> No idea why ntopng is in there, did you use ntopng on this machine a while ago/still and it's also using REDIS?
> rmx I *believe* is the mx checker module.
>

> You said yourself you're not using REDIS for your Bayes, but sqlite.  So I'm not sure why you're looking in REDIS when you're not storing it in there.
>
> Tim
> --

Hi Tim,
I use the default install for the dB. My earlier email had a typo hence the misunderstanding.

I understand that rspamd uses sqlite by default for Bayes statistics and Redis for some key value storage. It's possible I tried to use ntop and redis at some point so I'll see if those can be dropped .