[Rspamd-Users] Email hits BAYES_* after a few times

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Mon Jun 3 02:49:53 UTC 2019

> Big type above:
>>  Bayes should *not* be autolearning and configdump didn’t shed any
>> light.

The only thing I can suggest is that other learning that you've done has
learnt symbols that are being triggered later.
If you're not doing that at all, then maybe you've encountered a bug.
Seeing as you're using sqlite as the backend, I'm not sure you'll get a
lot of support either as I think the preferred method now is redis.

You could try and enable some debugging too, but I'm not sure which
debug module might help you, statistics only seems to have debug for
redis (you could try an enable it to see if it helps though)

Tim