[Rspamd-Users] Spamhaus Technology contributions to Rspamd ruleset

Hans van Eijsden Photography info at hansvaneijsden.nl
Sat Jul 27 21:53:21 UTC 2019

Ciao Riccardo, hi all,

I would like to thank you for bringing the new Spamhaus DSQ under my attention.
Two days ago I installed your Rspamd-DQS on two of my personal mailservers, which are running Rspamd 1.9.4 and with disable_monitoring enabled.
With great results! I see many Spamhaus results in the headers with the scores.

In the Spamhaus portal, the graph with the DQS usage in last 24 hours displays:
Invalid: 0
Listed: 726
Total: 10766

I love that graph, and it would be great to pull those stats from Rspamd to Munin too, or to enlarge that graph in the Spamhaus Portal.

Anyway, DQS is really looking good to me. Keep up the good work!

Best regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Hans van Eijsden
www.hansvaneijsden.com

Sent from my iPhone