[Rspamd-Users] Spamhaus Technology contributions to Rspamd ruleset

Riccardo Alfieri riccardo.alfieri at spamteq.com
Thu Jul 25 06:41:37 UTC 2019

On 25/07/19 01:18, Tim Harman via Users wrote:

> Actually, what I *think* is happening is to do with rspamd's
> monitoring of RBLs to ensure they're still valid/working.
>
> from: https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/rbl.html

Nice find! I didn't know about that.

If this is the case then you should see the same error also on plain
Rspamd installation, as DBL actively answer 127.0.1.255 whenever you
query an IP address:

$ host 1.0.0.127.dbl.spamhaus.org
1.0.0.127.dbl.spamhaus.org has address 127.0.1.255

Can you confirm that setting monitored_address = false makes the errors
stop showing in the log?

Thanks

--
Best regards,