[Rspamd-Users] Spamhaus Technology contributions to Rspamd ruleset

Riccardo Alfieri riccardo.alfieri at spamteq.com
Tue Jul 23 08:49:47 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I'm sure that many of you are aware that our datasets are already used
in Rspamd's default config, but I wanted to reach out and let you know
that we have developed a specialized set of rules that works with our
Data Query Service (DQS) product. The DQS provides you with additional
feeds: Zero Reputation Domain & AuthBL, and it also receives updates in
'realtime.' This last point is key, because, as you can see in the
latest Virus Bulletin report
(https://www.virusbulletin.com/testing/results/latest/vbspam-email-security),
DQS catches 42% more spam than our RSYNC service or public mirrors.

Last but not least, the usage terms for DQS are the same as for our
public mirrors, meaning that if you already use our public mirrors, you
can register for a personal DQS key free of charge.

You can find all the needed files and install instructions here:
https://github.com/spamhaus/rspamd-dqs

Have fun with our data, and if you spot problems with the files
provided, you can drop us a line at datafeed-support at spamteq.com, post
here or open an issue on Github. I'll try to keep the list monitored to
deliver as much help as I can (altough I'm not really a Rspamd expert,
so please bear with me :)

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri