[Rspamd-Users] add variable Queue-ID to reject-message

René Berger rene at rare.at
Fri Jan 11 17:11:35 UTC 2019

Hi List,

first I want to say I'm very impressed with rspamd. The box scanned already over 1M mails and its a lot faster and easier as spamassassin and other tested solutions.

I would like to streamline the workflow when we reject a message during the smtp-transaction. Is there a way to add the variable Queue-ID in the reject-message, like https://report.rare.at/6E09C3156F8E

The user would just have to click the link and I could take a look why the message war rejected?

Best Regards,
René