[Rspamd-Users] Questions per user settings via dynamic map

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Tue Jan 8 09:28:33 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm a LUA beginner, so please excuse if my question is caused by
insufficient LUA knowledge.

I currently try to implement per user white/blacklisting.

Due to some reasons I do not want soft BW listing by adding/subtracting
scores.

As a static settings file it works as expected (see below). However, I
struggle to realize it via dynamic map, but I assume I'm missing basic
concepts of the dynamic maps in rspamd.

*	How does such a map look like?
(https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/settings.html does not explain it)
*	What exactly is noted in the map, what is dynamic? The matching
criteria or the consequences if it matches ( apply {} ) ? (this is also not
explained in the docs.)
*	If dynamic map is used, what is required to be set up in
local.d/settings.conf? The docs state only settings = http://host/url which
is not enough I suppose. (Again, this is not explained in the docs)

I would be very glad to get a minimal but full example.  Thanks you!

Torben

------

local.d/settings.conf:

wb_1 {

        id = "wb_1";

        priority = high;

        from = "sender_to_whitelist at domain.tld";

        rcpt = "recipient at domain.tld";

        apply {

                WHITELISTED_BY_RCPT = -50.0;

                # Don't disable tests, since we still want to have the test
results for informational purpose.

                # Prevent mail from being learned as ham - it is only
whitelisted...

                groups_disabled = ["neural", "statistics"];

        }

        # Always add these symbols when settings rule has matched

        symbols [

                "WHITELISTED_BY_RCPT"

        ]

}

wb_2 {

        id = "wb_2";

        priority = high;

        from = "@bad_domain.tld";

        rcpt = " recipient at domain.tld";

        apply {

                BLACKLISTED_BY_RCPT = 50.0;

                # Don't disable tests, since we still want to have the test
results for informational purpose.

                # Prevent mail from being learned as spam - it is only
blacklisted...

                groups_disabled = ["neural", "statistics"];

        }

        # Always add these symbols when settings rule has matched

        symbols [

                "BLACKLISTED_BY_RCPT"

        ]

}