[Rspamd-Users] Question Neural Netmork module

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Tue Jan 1 08:27:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

Happy new year!

I'm currently setting up a Mail server using Rspamd instead of amavisd-new &
co, please excuse some rspamd beginner questions.

I' currently setting upthe  neural network module.

However, I discovered in the documentation at
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/neural.html, that in one code snipped a
configuration uses 'max_train', in another code snipped on the same page it
is called 'max_trains' (mind the s at the end).

Can someone on he list explain me wether

a.	this is a documentation bug ( and which version is the right one)
b.	it is an alias, or
c.	What the different meaning of max_train vs max_trains is.

Thank you!

Regards,

Torben