[Rspamd-Users] dkim and from fileds

Huber, Peter peter.huber at uni-wh.de
Wed Feb 20 09:08:36 UTC 2019

Hello,

I found no solution to the following problem we have:
Some mails from our Microsoft Exchange have two from addresses. This happens eg. when you mal a calendar invitation in behalf of...
Rspamd signs this mail with a dkim signature, but only one of these from fields. How can I change this, so that both from fields were signed by rspamd?

Kind Regards,
Peter

Private Universit?t Witten/Herdecke gGmbH
Alfred-Herrhausen-Stra?e 50
D - 58448 Witten

Homepage:  http://www.uni-wh.de
Twitter:       http://twitter.com/UniWH
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/UniWH

Gesch?ftsf?hrung: Prof. Dr. Martin Butzlaff (Pr?sident), Dipl. oec. Jan Peter Nonnenkamp (Kanzler)

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Witten
Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Bochum Nr. HRB 8671