[Rspamd-Users] [ext] Banned filename extension per user

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Tue Feb 12 10:31:58 UTC 2019

* Thomas Plant via Users <users at lists.rspamd.com>:
> Hello all,
>
> is there a way to personalize the list of banned filestypes based on a
> domain or email level?
> We generally ban ms office files with a macro in it. But some customers want
> their .xlsm or .docm files, despite the possibility containing a virus or
> similar.
> At the moment I use a multimap with the banned file extension, but these are
> valid for all customers.

That's a very nice question. We also have different rules (currently
in amavisd :( ) for "normal users" vs. our centralized mail address
which accepts incoming invoices (rather strict rules, PDF only, no M$)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin