[Rspamd-Users] 'X-Spam: Yes' is added to some messages that have lesser score than spam threshold

Yasuhiro KIMURA yasu at utahime.org
Sat Feb 9 01:35:07 UTC 2019

From: André Peters <andre.peters at debinux.de>
Subject: Re: [Rspamd-Users] 'X-Spam: Yes' is added to some messages that have lesser score than spam threshold
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 21:34:51 +0000

> Also looks like the message might already have a X-Spam header when it
> arrives:
>
>     SPAM_FLAG(0.00)[];
>
> I don't think Rspamd would detect its own flag.

'Milter headers module' Document says as following.

remove_upstream_spam_flag (1.7.1+)

Set false to keep pre-existing spam flag added by an upstream spam
filter (default true). Enables remove-spam-flag.

So if the message already have 'X-Spam' header when it arrived, it
should be removed by Rspamd on my home server. But

>     SPAM_FLAG(0.00)[];

This seems to indicate that Rspamd detected 'X-Spam' header in the
message in question. Then is it means that actual behavior of Rspamd
is different from the one described in document and 'X-Spam' header
added by upstream isn't removed by default?

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA