[Rspamd-Users] New to rspamd

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Feb 6 02:15:29 UTC 2019

Like many others, I suspect.

I have been running postfix/postfixadmin/mysql/dovecot on CentOS for
lots of years.  For the past 4 years on a Cubietruck armv7 SOC.

I have done the amavis-new/spamassassin/clamav integration.  I have it
pretty much to a cookbook setup.  But now to consider rspamd for my new
CentOS7 on a more powerful Odroid HC1.

I have armhfp binaries (otherwise I would not have even gone this far),
and now I am looking at how to install and such.  I suspect it will take
me a lot of reading your documentation for it to sink in (as well as
testing), but the reason for this posting is clamav and SELinux integration.

To wit:

where is the clamav integration covered?  I have looked at:

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/antivirus.html

But perhaps it is all I have done for the Amavis/Clamav integration

http://www.htt-consult.com/Centos7-mailserver.html#Configuring%20Amavis%20and%20Clamav

That has me looking for more...

And what of SELinux?

Again, I am so use to digging into SELinux issues and finding what
policy is needed, that the lack of any SELiunx hits with rspamd has me
concerned.

Anyway, I will plug along, do a basic setup and see what happens...