[Rspamd-Users] Questioned about variables of statistics module

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Fri Dec 27 00:48:44 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to fine-tune my rspamd instance and stumbled upon those
variables in statistics.conf:

> #store_tokens = false; # Redefine if storing of tokens is desired
> #signatures = false; # Store learn signatures

Unfortunately the documentation [1] does not explain those two variables
well, and I really don't understand what they are about.

I could find references of those variables in the source code of the
redis backend [2], but without knowing a lot about the internals, I'm
still wondering what those variables are doing and whether or not I
should consider to enable them.

Is anyone familiar with the implementation willing/able to explain this
to me :-)?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Karol Babioch