[Rspamd-Users] Default rate limiting in rspamd?

Y Aaronson jawrat at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 12 23:37:11 UTC 2019

I have a new mail server that I set up following the debian stretch
tutorial at workaround.org.  I send out large batches of emails (around
800k) twice a week to our users.  The first one that went out last week,
went at a blazing speed, but subsequent sends are crawling at a tenth of
the speed.  (20msgs/s)  I'm just checking here to see if there is a
default rate limit built into rspamd based on ip address or something
which would have taken effect after the first send.  I know i'm grasping
at straws here, but I just can't seem to figure out where the limit is
coming from...I do not have a redis server set up for ratelimiting so I
don't know how it would be limiting me.  I did find a bit of code online
to whitelist internal IP addresses and that seems to be working as
expected as emails from the internal IP addresses are passed through
with no action.
(https://gist.github.com/ThomasLeister/f41adad98bb46d0c8418de50b5efb4a0)

thanks for any advice in advance.

-j