[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 1.9.2 has been released

Aste aste at sveiks.lv
Wed Apr 24 10:57:30 UTC 2019

Hi!
After ugrade to 1.9.2 this error started to appear in log

12035(rspamd_proxy) <d88074>; lua; lua_squeeze_rules.lua:59: error in squeezed rule MIME_TYPES_CALLBACK: /usr/share/rspamd/plugins/mime_types.lua:1093: attempt to compare boolean with string

Any idea what causes this error?

debug level log:
#12035(rspamd_proxy) <a9aaae>; lua_squeeze; lua_squeeze_rules.lua:55: call for: MIME_TYPES_CALLBACK
#12035(rspamd_proxy) <a9aaae>; task; insert_metric_result: symbol MIME_TRACE, score 0.00, factor: 0
#12035(rspamd_proxy) <a9aaae>; task; insert_metric_result: symbol MIME_GOOD, score -0.10, factor: -0.1
#12035(rspamd_proxy) <a9aaae>; task; insert_metric_result: symbol MIME_TRACE, score 0.00, factor: 0
#12035(rspamd_proxy) <a9aaae>; task; insert_metric_result: symbol MIME_TRACE, score 0.00, factor: 0
#12035(rspamd_proxy) <a9aaae>; lua; lua_squeeze_rules.lua:59: error in squeezed rule MIME_TYPES_CALLBACK: /usr/share/rspamd/plugins/mime_types.lua:1093: attempt to compare boolean with string

Best regards
Aste