[Rspamd-Users] Ratelimit settings

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Mon Apr 15 07:47:15 UTC 2019

On 15/04/2019 7:35 pm, P.V.Anthony wrote:
> On 15/4/19 3:19 PM, azurit at pobox.sk wrote:
>
>> i'm having the similar problem with ratelimit module - can't make it
>> work (wanted to use it as a replacement for Policyd). My config looks
>> almost the same (local.d/ratelimit.conf):
>
> That's the same thing I want to replace too. :-)
>
> P.V.Anthony

Have you tried enabling the ratelimit logging?

https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/logging.html

Config Params:
debug_modules - A list of modules that are enabled for debugging. The
following modules are available here:
<<snip snip>>
ratelimit - messages from ratelimit network module

So putting (I think this is the right syntax, but don't take my word for
it):

debug_modules=[ratelimit];

into local.d/logging.inc (you'll probably have to create it) might shed
more light onto the problem for you both.

Tim