[Rspamd-Users] A Single DKIM Key Signing for Multiple Domains

Dismas Axel (Thomas) dismasc at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:40:51 UTC 2019

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 6:50 PM, Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod at rspamd.com> wrote:

> Dismas,
>
> Here is another reminder about top posting: it is forbidden in this
> list. Please see my reply below.
>

> I have added support for`signing_table` and `key_table` in the similar
> matter as OpenDKIM does in the recent Rspamd version.

Vsevolod,

Thank you.

You updated the status but actually it did not answer my question, which was: how to translate existing opendkim KeyTable and SigningTable into this recently added `signing_table` and `key_table` in RSPAMD?

I did googled and maybe because I am on another zone, I cannot find the documentation directly. Could you please show me where is this documented?

Currently, I am using map, and on my machine, RSPAMD 1.9.1 is already running.

Thanks again and BR,
D.A. Thomas.