[Rspamd-Users] A Single DKIM Key Signing for Multiple Domains

Carsten Rosenberg cr at ncxs.de
Tue Apr 9 06:47:52 UTC 2019

Hi D.A.T,

Could you please detail a bit, what you want to achieve? Please bring
examples and debug logs.

Signing a mail for brand1.com using brand1.com also as signing domain is
not verifiable without a DNS entry. Also impossible in OpenDKIM ;)

What is possible and what you maybe have done before is to sign
brand1.com using maincorp.com as signing domain.

But you don't have asked about that. Maybe the feature is already
implemented.

--

Carsten