[Rspamd-Users] A Single DKIM Key Signing for Multiple Domains

Dismas Axel (Thomas) dismasc at protonmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:55:10 UTC 2019

Hello again, before completely wasting your time on answering my previous question, I did not completely read your answer.

So it's more about postfix multiple instance, where I need to create 2 instance of postfix that is incoming and outgoing and only use rspamd on the incoming postfix instance.

Is that so?

Thanks again,
D.A.T

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.