[Rspamd-Users] How to allow only one domain to use rspamd?

P.V.Anthony anthony at mindmedia.com.sg
Mon Apr 8 15:27:35 UTC 2019

On 6/4/19 3:13 PM, P.V.Anthony wrote:

> I am trying to learn how to use rspamd. The email server has multiple
> domains. A domain has been setup for testing rspamd.
>
> Need to know how to setup rspamd to be active only on one domain.

I just could not get the settings.conf to work. So I tried
multimap.conf. Managed to get it to bypass all the domains with the
following rule in multimap.conf.

DOMAIN_BYPASS {
   type = "rcpt";
   filter = "email:domain";
   map = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/domain_bypassed.map";
   prefilter = true;
   action = "accept";
   regexp = true;
}

map contains the following ^.*$

This is bypassing all the domains.

Now I am stuck. How to get one domain to use the rspamd?

I tried the following rule in multimap.conf which was placed above
DOMAIN_BYPASS but it just does not work. It is still getting bypassed.

DOMAIN_ALLOW {
   type = "rcpt";
   filter = "email:domain";
   map = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/domain_allow.map";
}

Need advice on how to get one domain to use rspamd. Please advice.

P.V.Anthony