[Rspamd-Users] dkm_signing module issue

L. Jankok ljankok at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 08:49:49 UTC 2019

My Rspamd is not doing dkim_singning..

I have enabled dkim_signing debugging so that I can see what is wrong
(permission, none existing file etc.).

root at smtp:/usr/local/etc/rspamd/local.d # more logging.inc

debug_modules = ["dkim”; ”dkim_signing"];

root at smtp:/usr/local/etc/rspamd/local.d #

The debug is not showing anything about the dkim_signing module.

No seeing any debug output about the dkim_signing module could be because
the dkim_signing module is not enabled in my config. Another option is that
I am not using Rspamd for outbound mais.

So, next I did this:

I have also enabled milter debugging and saw that outbound mail is indeed
going through Rspamd ( I will spare you the output of that since it is not
relevant).

So, yes, Rspamd is being used for scanning outbound mails.

Next, I verified if the dkim_signing module is enabled:

root at smtp:/usr/local/etc/rspamd/local.d # rspamadm configdump dkim_signing

cannot register delayed condition for DMARC_POLICY_ALLOW

cannot find dependency on symbol FREEMAIL_REPLYTO

cannot find dependency on symbol FREEMAIL_FROM

cannot find dependency on symbol MIME_TYPES_CALLBACK

*** Section dkim_signing ***

use_esld = true;

allow_hdrfrom_mismatch = false;

selector = "mail";

symbol = "DKIM_SIGNED";

auth_only = true;

allow_envfrom_empty = true;

try_fallback = true;

path = "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$selector.key";

use_redis = false;

allow_username_mismatch = true;

sign_local = true;

key_prefix = "DKIM_KEYS";

use_domain = "header";

allow_hdrfrom_multiple = false;

*** End of section dkim_signing ***

root at smtp:/usr/local/etc/rspamd/local.d #

That seems like the dkim_signing module is enabled.

Now, since I am debugging the module at least I would expect some
complaints in the log file.

I am left in the dark here.. Thinking about how to proceed and posting this
to the mailing list.