[Rspamd-Users] classifier Bayes expiration

Alexander Moisseev moiseev+rspamd-users at mezonplus.ru
Wed Oct 24 16:02:06 UTC 2018

On 24.10.2018 17:08, Emanuel Gonzalez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a simple query, by default the value of the expiration variable is set at 8640000 seconds, that is, 100 days. When this time is met, do I lose the info in the database?

Yes. It is TTL for tokens. When TTL is expired, the token will be deleted.
Rspamd constantly (every expire cycle) updates TTLs of "significant" tokens. That means you will not lose significant tokens while Rspamd is online.
In lazy expiration mode significant tokens are persistent.

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/bayes_expiry.html