[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 1.8.1 has been released

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 19:00:19 UTC 2018

Thanks. Just upgraded.  noticed this message is still present :

2018-10-16 18:57:58 #21411(rspamd_proxy) <7ctpt1>; cfg; rspamd_redis_parse_classifier_opts: you are using old bayes schema for redis statistics, please consider converting it to a new one by using 'rspamadm configwizard statistics'

And I still have a similar error message when the conversion is attempted:

 # rspamadm configwizard statistics
unknown element in actions section: metrics
You are using an old schema version: 0 for BAYES_HAM/BAYES_SPAM
Do you wish to convert data to the new schema?[Y/n]: y
Expire time for new tokens [100d]:
error converting symbol BAYES_SPAM: Connection timed out
Conversion failed
No changes found, the wizard is finished now

Sophie