[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 1.8.1 has been released

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 18:52:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

Is this format still valid with the Libucl in 1.8 changes:

% cat actions.conf
#actions {
    reject = 14;
    add_header = 6;
    rewrite_subject = 6;
    subject = "***SPAM*** %s";
    greylist = null;
#}

metrics {
symbol "MX_INVALID" {
  score = 1.0;
  description = "No connectable MX";
  one_shot = "true"; }
symbol "MX_MISSING" {
  score = 1.5;
  description = "No MX record";
  one_shot = "true"; }
symbol "MX_GOOD" {
  score = -0.5;
  description = "MX was ok";
  one_shot = "true"; }
}

% cat arc.conf
path = "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$selector.key";
selector = "2017";
### Enable DKIM signing for alias sender addresses
allow_username_mismatch = true;

% cat ip_score.conf
enabled = false;

Thanks,