[Rspamd-Users] How to find an error in a configuration file

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Oct 9 16:43:27 UTC 2018

Vsevolod Stakhov wrote on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 16:49:59 +0100:

> That is your dynamic config (used by webui internally).

where would this be?
Directory /var/lib/rspamd/ ?

I placed a domain key there. Probably, because documentation said to put
it there.
I moved it away and restarted, same error.
I haven't changed anything in that directory apart from that.
No changes to /usr/share/rspamd or /etc/rspamd files other than to
/etc/rspamd/local.d (which isn't giving the error), AFAICS. All file dates
correspond either with the last update (24.09.) or an earlier update.
There may still be a file that has been changed unintentionally, but I
don't see how to find it.

Kai