[Rspamd-Users] greylisting instead of other spam actions

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Oct 9 12:04:06 UTC 2018

Carsten Rosenberg wrote on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 13:10:30 +0200:

> 1. try - (default: F (soft reject): [0.00/15.00]

btw, wouldn't it be more informative if it showed the real score when the
greylist action hits? These messages don't score 0.00. If I want to know
the score of these messages at first glance I have to count all the scores
which is a nuisance. It would also help to see quickly if there is any
difference in case the mailer tries to deliver a second time.

Kai