[Rspamd-Users] "you are using old bayes schema for redis statistics" forever

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 22:15:14 UTC 2018

Hi Tim,

 # rspamadm configtest
unknown element in actions section: metrics
syntax OK

This is in configdump:

metric {
}

But in

# cat actions.conf
    reject = 14;
    add_header = 6;
    rewrite_subject = 6;
    subject = "***SPAM*** %s";
    greylist = null;

metrics {
symbol "MX_INVALID" {
  score = 1.0;
  description = "No connectable MX";
  one_shot = "true"; }
symbol "MX_MISSING" {
  score = 1.5;
  description = "No MX record";
  one_shot = "true"; }
symbol "MX_GOOD" {
  score = -0.5;
  description = "MX was ok";
  one_shot = "true"; }
}

Any idea how should this metrics  { … symbols …} be amended?

Best,
Sophie