[Rspamd-Users] 1.8.2 / naive question

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Mon Nov 19 16:09:40 UTC 2018

Am 19.11.18 um 14:18 schrieb Vsevolod Stakhov:
> We have released Rspamd 1.8.2 today.

Thanks for the updates.

I noticed this log after update (maybe it was logged in earlier version, too)
2018-11-19 16:47:21 #15(controller) <a4hcoj>; cfg; rspamd_redis_parse_classifier_opts: you are using old bayes schema for redis statistics, please consider converting it to a new one by using 'rspamadm configwizard statistics'

So I tried it:
# rspamadm configwizard statistics
duplicate symbol: CLAMAV_FAIL, skip registering
No changes found, the wizard is finished now

restarting rspamd bring back the same message. Looks like the suggested command do nothing?

Any other hints then purging redis completely?

regarding "duplicate symbol: CLAMAV_FAIL"
I do not define that Symbol. But I do is to run two instances of clamd using different pattern and configuration.

Andreas