[Rspamd-Users] Questions about REDIS and Bayes Learning

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Mon Nov 19 00:02:34 UTC 2018

On 16/11/2018 9:43 pm, Manuel Garbin wrote:

> Hi Tim,
> autolearn will autofeed the bayes DB, that mean that you have 200+ learned.
> For your question :
>
> 1) I've used same command to clean a redis cache, it works
> 2) disable autolearn if you want use manual learn
> 3) use header + body and remove the X-spam status header

With regards to the first part:

127.0.0.1:6379> HGETALL RS
1) "learns_spam"
2) "100"
3) "learns_ham"
4) "52"
5) "version"
6) "2"

This seems to imply that less than 200 of both have been learnt?  Or am
I using the wrong REDIS command?

Thank you for the answers 1-3.

With regards to 2, is it bad if I let it auto-learn but also feed it
other emails (old ones) manually?