[Rspamd-Users] history redis : maximal num rows

Manuel Garbin manuel at studiostorti.com
Fri Nov 16 02:38:44 UTC 2018

Ok thx for the answer Vsevolod.

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Vsevolod Stakhov" <vsevolod at rspamd.com>
A: "User questions" <users at lists.rspamd.com>, "Manuel Garbin" <manuel at studiostorti.com>
Inviato: Lunedì, 12 novembre 2018 17:54:10
Oggetto: Re: [Rspamd-Users] history redis : maximal num rows

On 12/11/2018 16:36, Manuel Garbin wrote:
> Hi to all,
> what is the maximal number of rows that rspamd can handle correctly from web interface?
>
> I've setup it with 20k and it goes well.
> I've setup it with 30k and it goes in timeout.
> It is possibile to increase timeout ?
> Anyone have tried?

You are using an incorrect tool for this purpose. Use Clickhouse plugin
to save historical data and some board if you want data visualization.

Redis history shouldn't be used for large history dumps due to a fatal
limitation in the JS table plugin that can merely download all history
rows at once.

There are no current plans to fix that.