[Rspamd-Users] rspamd 1.79 and clamav

Carsten Rosenberg cr at ncxs.de
Thu Nov 15 14:49:08 UTC 2018

ClamAV has a heuristic detection for Office Macros:

  patterns {
    # symbol_name = "pattern";
    CLAM_JUST_EICAR = "^Eicar-Test-Signature$";
    CLAM_OLE2_VBA_MACRO = "^Heuristics\.OLE2\.ContainsMacros$";
  }

And add ScanOLE2 true to clamd config + set a score for
CLAM_OLE2_VBA_MACRO. This is no bullet proof detection, but maybe help.

--

Carsten