[Rspamd-Users] proxy; rspamd_redis_timeout: connection to redis server localhost timed out

Thomas Plant thomas at plant.systems
Wed Nov 14 14:07:39 UTC 2018

Tested a litte bit and when I try to learn a spam message through the
WebUI it does not save, although the UI says "Data successfully uploaded".
I can repeatedly click on 'Upload text' and every time I see in the logs
the 'redis timed out' message and the "Data successfully uploaded"
message in the UI.

Could it be the same problem as in this ticket? Github rspamd issues
<https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/2611 related this one>