[Rspamd-Users] Doubt on Antivirus settings

Carsten Rosenberg cr at ncxs.de
Fri Nov 9 14:38:55 UTC 2018

Every mail is being scanned, when there is no cached result.

The only question is, will the complete mail or only parts (maybe
attachments like .exe, .docx, .iso)..

Set

scan_mime_parts = false;

or scan just non-text, non-image parts

>> scan_mime_parts = true;
>> scan_text_mime = false;
>> scan_image_mime = false;

when you have a default ClamAV, Sophos or Avira. This setting would also
scan your .iso

Currently the only benefit for enabling all options

> scan_mime_parts = true;
> scan_text_mime = true;
> scan_image_mime = true;

is when you use additional unofficial ClamAV sigs like Sanesecurity or
SecuriteInfo

Carsten